- Brother Machines
- Baby Lock Machines
- Brother ScanNCut
- Echidna Platinum Club
- Sewing & Embroidery Projects
- Online Learning
- About Us
- Brother Updates & Support
- Finance Options
- New Products
- Pre-loved & Clearance Machines
- Trade-In Guarantee
- Events & Classes
- Trade & Wholesale Pricing
- Echidna Computer Support
- Machine Service & Repair
- Why Choose Echidna Sewing
Machine Service and Repair
Echidna Capalaba is the service and warranty center for all Brother home sewing, embroidery machines and overlockers.
You can drop off your machines for servicing at these following locations:
All machines dropped off to the Mooloolaba Store will be picked up and serviced at Echidna Capalaba. This is a weekly drop of and pick up service at no extra cost.
Booking your machine in for service
- To book your machine in at Capalaba please call us on (07) 3390 3600.
- To book your machine in at Mooloolaba please call us on (07) 5302 6944.
- To book your machine in at Townsville store please call (07) 4771 6255.
- To book your machine in at Melbourne please call 0425 740 382.
- Alternatively, you can bring in your machine in to any of our stores.
We endeavour to get all repairs completed as quickly as possible however, we will advise you at the time of booking how long we expect the service or repair to take.
Do you service other brands of machines?
Yea, we can service all brands of machines.
Do you do Brother Warranty Repairs?
Yes, we do. However we will require a proof of purchase receipt.
What do I need to bring?
Depending on what you're getting serviced we can advise you on what to bring.
We test all machines using Hemingworth embroidery thread or Rasant polyester/cotton thread. If you use a different thread we recommend bringing that with you to ensure that your machines run smoothly after service.