- Brother Machines
- Baby Lock Machines
- Brother ScanNCut
- Echidna Platinum Club
- Sewing & Embroidery Projects
- Online Learning
- About Us
- Brother Updates & Support
- Finance Options
- New Products
- Pre-loved & Clearance Machines
- Trade-In Guarantee
- Events & Classes
- Trade & Wholesale Pricing
- Echidna Computer Support
- Machine Service & Repair
- Why Choose Echidna Sewing
Frequently Asked Questions/Help
To find an answer to your question, please scroll through the following list. If you can't find the answer you are looking for, please be sure to contact us.
Ordering Downloadable Embroidery Designs
I want to purchase some downloadable designs, where do I choose the correct format for my embroidery machine?
Currently, all downloadable design files include formats to suit most embroidery machines.
I purchased a downloadable product and now I want to download it - where will I find it?
Once your transaction is complete, please return to our webpage (if you have been logged out, please log back in) and:
- once you have logged in - the "My Account" page will open
- on this page, under "My Orders", please click on the "Downloads" link
- the "Account Downloads" page will open
- the file/s that you have purchased will be sitting there ready for you to download
- simply click on the "Download" button to save the file to a familiar location on your computer
- the files are in zipped format and will need to be unzipped before you can use them
What payment options do you offer?
We currently have a range of different payment options to suit your needs.
To find out more about these payment methods please call us on 1800 000 360.
Do you do machine servicing and repairs?
Yes, we do. Echidna Capalaba is the service and warranty center for all Brother home sewing, embroidery machines and overlockers.
To find out how to book in your machine for service please visit our Machine Service and Repair page.
Echidna Refund Policy
At Echidna we’re happy to help customers who wish to return or exchange goods purchased from any one of our stores across Australia or online. Read more about our company refund policy.
Dispatch & Delivery
Orders placed by 11am Mon-Fri for in-stock products are typically shipped same day. After this cutoff, they will be processed on the next business day. Small orders ship with Australia Post, larger orders will ship with major freight carriers. We accept orders to PO Boxes up to 22kg.
Where products are unexpectedly out of stock, one of our staff will contact you before processing the order.
All shipments are insured for your peace of mind. If your order is late arriving, please contact us and we will investigate.